We also do the technical development and supervise the implementation. The process is highly collaborative; we work closely with many other disciplines in the area of interactives, multimedia and lighting design.
We are looking for a new colleague who is highly skilled in VectorWorks (2D and 3D) and Photoshop to develop sketches into designs, 3D models and renders as well as develop the design into technical drawings.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interior Design and/or Architecture
- Minimal 3 years of experience in Exhibition Design / Interior Design / Architecture
- EU citizen, living in the Netherlands or willing to move to the Netherland on a short term
- Passionate about museums, art and history
- Practical thinker with a conceptual mind
- Technical / construction knowledge is a plus
- Experience with render / 3D presentation methods and project execution
- Excellent presentation skills, seeing the bigger picture and visually oriented
- Experience working with Apple software
- Design and drawing experience with VectorWorks, Photoshop and Keynote
- Professional, ambitious, stress resistant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What we can offer:
- A fun position in a team with creative colleagues. Everyone in our team is dedicated and works hard, but there is certainly time for a nice lunch, a good discussions, joint excursions and regular drinks or parties.
- There is much to discover and learn in OPERA's broad field of work. We have a wide range of clients and their exhibitions cover a wide range of topics.
- Our studio is a member of the BNO and we follow the BNO salary guidelines. Scale in consultation, based on competences and experience.
If you’re interested in working with a creative team in Amsterdam Noord on a diversity of projects from small to large, domestic and international, please send us an email with CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org