Experienced Store Designer with great project management skills
To ensure a sustainable growth of our concept, Søstrene Grene is now seeking a new Store Designer. We are searching for an experienced Store Designer with profound experience from a similar position. You have had experience within one or several areas of Interior Design/Architecture/Construction and with proficiency in ArchiCAD or similar.
Your main responsibilities as International Store Designer will be:
- Technical documentation and budgeting.
- Maintenance of technical drawing program, including templates.
- Project management on fit outs for new stores across markets.
- Project management on refurbishments of existing stores in all markets.
- Close contact, good collaboration, and creative sparring with the clients.
- Documenting design concepts into construction packages for tender and submission to council.
- Liaising with several key stakeholders; real estate managers, center-retail and design manager, designers/architects, engineers, shop fitters, contractors, and suppliers.
- Supporting in-store repairs and maintenance requirements.
A strong personal integrety and a great communicator
The right candidate to fulfil the position is characterized by personal integrity, with the ability to be a vital part of multiple processes in the design and project management phases of new and existing stores.
It is essential that you:
- Have interest to work across countries in Europe and in retail project management.
- Can work independently and take responsibility for your own projects.
- Qualification in Construction with the concept.
- Are proficient in ArchiCAD or similar.
- Have interest for IT and drawing programs as well as templates.
- Ability to read architectural drawings.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and writing.
As a person you are a great communicator with good business sense and action behind your words. You have the ability to work under pressure and deadlines, with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy. You are a team player and can see yourself contributing to our Sister Spirit and values.
If you have a background as a craftman and have a driverslicense it is preferred.
On a formal basis you will report to the International Store Design Manager, Jannie Bach.
The position will be based in The Netherlands with own home office but travelling activity to our head office in Aarhus, Denmark must be expected.
Application deadline: As soon as possible
Starting date: As soon as possible
For any questions regarding the position, please contact Store Design Manager, Jannie Bach: email@example.com
About Søstrene Grene
Søstrene Grene is a Danish retail chain of franchise stores, internationally known for their distinctive designs, dynamic assortments with varying items, and their reasonable prices. The family-owned company started with a single store in Aarhus, Denmark, in 1973 and today, Søstrene Grene has soon more than 300 stores in 16 different countries.
We look forward to hearing from you
We will be holding interviews on an ongoing basis and therefore reserve the right to close the job ad when we have found the right candidate.