Join our journey of being a much loved, social & inclusive brand and contribute to our success by performing these tasks:
- Assisting the team with creating various window and in-store guidelines.
- Making overviews for the monthly collection book (in cooperating with buying and design departments).
- Creating weekly store lay-outs per store grade.
- Styling the HQ in line with the current campaign
- Responsible for the VM in our Hunkemoller Outlet stores
- Weekly store visits to check execution of guidelines in store
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum MBO education in related field e.g. NIMETO
- Ideally 1 year work experience in similar field or very relevant internships
- Passion for Visual Merchandising
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Good English skills, written and verbally.
Hunkemöller strives to be a much loved, social & inclusive brand. A place where people love to work, are proud of the brand, and where we create true brand ambassadors. Working in a passionate, energetic, design-led and performance-driven environment where our key customer persona 'Shero' sits at the heart of everything we do. Hunkemöller is certified TOP EMPLOYER of the Netherlands 2023, which underlines our people initiatives and achievements.
Together Tomorrow – Join a Retailer that's on the move to be better for our planet, better for people, better together! From diversity & inclusion, reducing waste, to product care and how we work with our suppliers, our Together Tomorrow initiative reflects what we do and helps drive change across our business. Ready to help us achieving our ambitious goals? Where ever you'll start working with us, if in Stores or our HQs, you can contribute!
Apply now with your CV or LinkedIn profile AND don’t forget to add a link to your digital portfolio in your profile, as it’s important for this role that we see some of your work.